Case Consultation Groups
Case Consultation Groups are for practitioners who have completed their basic training. These groups meet on a monthly basis online. Hours can be applied towards EMDRIA certification as a practitioner of EMDR therapy. Every case consultation group is unique depending on the membership of the group and the level of training and experience. The areas covered generally include EMDR treatment protocols, case conceptualization, working with complicated clinical cases and regular discussions of clinical and research developments. Discussion of clinical cases is a centerpiece of these groups and includes both videotaped cases and live demonstrations. Topics include:
- EMDR treatment protocols
- Presentations on topics of special interest
- Case formulation with EMDR therapy
- Discussion of clinical cases
- Using EMDR therapy with complex PTSD
- Using EMDR therapy with attachment disorders
- Integrating EMDR therapy into clinical practice
- Clinical and research updates
- Videotape review of cases
New to Case Consultation Groups with Deany Laliotis?
Please contact us to inquire about availability. Include a brief statement about your EMDR training and current practice. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- November 13 - November 14