TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
After successfully completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify at least three core elements of EMDR Therapy.
- Distinguish between a symptom-focused versus problem-informed treatment plan.
- Identify at least two strategies for developing resources.
- Identify at least two ways to facilitate resourcing the client.
- Utilize at least two parts-oriented strategies to facilitate co-consciousness and dual awareness.
- Identify at least one modification to the standard protocol in order to meet client needs.
- Identify at least two categories of clinical interweaves to facilitate the processing.