First of all, this refresher training strengthens your grasp of the nuts and bolts of basic EMDR. Secondly, it gives you answers to specific questions that arise when you first integrate EMDR in your practice. And finally, it provides insight and solutions to some of the most common issues therapists encounter when they start using EMDR with clients.
After this training, you’ll be more knowledgeable and confident about:
- identifying the issues that underlie a client’s symptoms
- how and when to modify the standard protocol in order to meet your client’s unique needs
- recognizing and repairing developmental and emotional deficits that result from early trauma
- supporting positive changes week to week as your clients make progress
- combing the therapeutic relationship with EMDR to achieve healing that lasts
Through a balanced combination of lecture, clinical video and Q&A discussion, this EMDR Refresher Training will help ensure that using EMDR becomes increasingly second nature to you.